Business Schools in Switzerland, Spain and germany
European University is an internationally accredited business school. Established in 1973, EU Business School offers innovative business programs in Business Foundation (BF), Bachelor’s (BBA), Master’s (MBA) and Doctorate (DBA) levels.
With small, dynamic classes offered in English, European University students get the best of both American and European academic traditions in an international environment.
· Student-oriented education: that is flexible and provides personalized attention to student needs.
· Recognized for excellence: European University is an internationally accredited business school.
· Small class: sizes of 20–25 students. This encourages interactive discussions and ensures excellent communication and feedback between students and faculty.
· Pragmatic approach to business theory: EU Business School employs the dynamic case study method - the most effective academic tool to demonstrate the applications of business theory.
· Transfer opportunities: the global network of EU campuses and close cooperation with some of the leading business schools in the world means that European University students can easily transfer between countries and continents. Students could start their studies in Geneva, continue in Geneva and finish them in Munich or London.
· Outstanding faculty: in addition to excellent academic credentials, EU professors are entrepreneurs, consultants and business leaders, bringing business practice to the classroom. European University faculty focus on student development and ensure student involvement by employing interactive teaching techniques.
· Multilingual environment: all students are proficient English speakers and 98% of them speak at least one other language. European University further refines their communication, presentation and leadership skills, vital to effective management.
· Modern facilities: and locations in some of the world’s most attractive cities and economic centers.
· International and cosmopolitan spirit: student and faculty body comprising more than 100 nationalities
· Excellent employment record: EU’s career services office provides personalized counseling and assistance to each student, organizes annual career and internship fairs on-campus and communicates relevant career openings by email. The result is excellent job placement opportunities for European University graduates.
· Developing business personality: European University prepares its students for success in the global marketplace by providing them with keen analytical skills, refined cultural awareness, multilingual skills and clear strategic vision through traditional as well as cutting-edge business programs.
The list of courses
- BBA - Bachelor of Business Administration
- BA - Bachelor of Arts in Communication & Public Relations
- BA - Bachelor of Arts in Leisure & Tourism Management
- BA - Bachelor of Arts in International Relations
- BA - Bachelor of Arts in Sports Management
- BS - Bachelor of Science in Business Finance
- BS - Bachelor of Science in Digital Media Management
- BA - Bachelor of Arts in Business & Sustainability Management
- BA - Bachelor of Arts in Business & Design Management
- BA - Bachelor of Arts in Family Business Management
- EBBA - Executive Bachelor of Business Administration
- Dual Bachelor Degree with Nichols College
· High School Diploma
· English fluency test results: TOEFL score 213 (computer-based), 550 (paper-based), 80 (internet-based) Institute code 0476; PTE score 54; IELTS score 6.0; CAE score C or English native
· Submit two letters of recommendation from academic advisors familiar with your academic performance and potential for leadership. Any letter not written in English must be accompanied by a certified English translation.
· Write an essay or record a 1–2 minute video essay, which will help the European University Admissions Committee become acquainted with you, understand your motivation to attend EU, and determine how well you can express yourself.
Application Fee, Non-refundable and payable upon application 200 CHF
Deposit , Non-refundable and payable on receipt of acceptance letter 4,000 CHF
Tuition Fee per semester, Payable for semesters one and two (2000 CHF per semester deducted from deposit) 10,950 CHF
Payable for semesters three to six 12,950 CHF
Living expences in Switzerland
Studios - Flats CHF 500.- to CHF 1,500
Living Expenses CHF 800